Hi, There you can download APK file "Native Clipboard" for Android free, apk file version is 4.8.1 to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
? #9 on Android Police's Picks For The 20 Best Android Apps Of 2015
? #7 on PhoneArena's Best Android Apps Of 2015
"The double-tap action is impressively fast for an app like this." -Android Police
"Native Clipboard Is a Clipboard Manager That Stays Out of the Way" -Lifehacker
Native clipboard provides easy and seamless access to anything you copied by simply double clicking the desired text field. Then choosing a clip will automatically paste it.
The clips can be :
• Swiped away to delete them.
• Long clicked to view the whole text.
• Pinned to prevent deleting (Using the 3-dot menu).
How to use
•Accessibility - Double tapping edit fields (other option available under Advanced)
•Xposed - Long pressing the Paste button OR from contextual action bar which appears when you select some text
The clipboard can be moved to show the keyboard, for example adding a space or a new line.
Add and Edit
Adding new clips or editing existing ones.(long click on clip, then either double tap or open the 3-dot menu)
The colors of the clipboard can be easily changed though the app. Or choose one of the predefined themes
Sizes & limits
• The height of the clipboard can be changed (set it to match the keyboard for a better look).
• The limit of how many clips can be stored can also be changed (default is 25).
• The text size in the clipboard can also be changed.
• The number columns in the clipboard can be changed.
•Sort by the time (newest first)
•Sort by state (pinned first/last)
The app follows the guidelines as close as possible.
-Snackbar for Undo, and floating labels for the text fields will be added soon.
Access the clipboard in Chrome using the floating circle. (only 5.0+)
• The app will work on 4.0+ (ICS+)
• Blacklisting : Choose the apps that will not be monitored for copied text (ex. Password managers).
• Browser support (Chrome,Firefox and System built-in based browsers)
• Can edit and add clips
•This app is Open Source
For a detailed comparison see (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62089779&postcount=2)
• Accessibility |vs| Xposed module
•Works on:- 4.3+ || 4.0+
•Xposed:- No || Yes
•Usage:- Double tap || Long Click paste/Selection menu
•Browsers:- No || Yes
•Blacklist:- No || Yes
•Clipboard:- Bottom || Top/Bottom
•Keyboard:- Stays Open || Closes
•Move Cursor:- Yes || No
•Speed:- Faster ||
•Compatibility:- Wider ||
-Run at start up: Used for xposed users with incompatible built-in Clipboard managers.
-Draw over other apps: To show the clipboard.